Need more information?Start chatting now by clicking the button below.
- Exterior Features
- Electric front+rear windows
- Heated rear window
- Heated windscreen washer jets
- Rain sensor window wipers
- Rear window wiper
- Sun/heat protection glass
- Bonnet scoop
- Chrome border honeycomb structure radiator grille with S badge
- Chrome plated fuel cap
- John Cooper Works - aerodynamic kit (front and rear apron, spoiler), front and rear sport bumpers and part-painted side sills with door sill finishers
- John Cooper Works rear spoiler
- Metal door sill strips with Cooper S imprint
- Model logo Cooper S on right of tailgate
- Side scuttle panel with integrated indicator
- Two central exhaust tailpipes with chrome finisher
- Automatic headlight activation switch
- Dynamic brake lights
- LED headlight with closed ring and daytime driving lights
- Rear fog lights
- Rear LED lights with union jack design
- White indicator lenses
- Anti-lock braking system (ABS)
ABSWhen you brake hard on a slippery road surface, the anti-lock braking system (ABS) prevents the wheels from locking, so you can still steer safely. When wheels lock they cannot transmit cornering forces, meaning you lose control of the car. To stop this from happening, the ABS control unit uses wheel speed sensors to monitor the rotational speed of each wheel. If it detects a wheel about to lock, a solenoid valve (an electromechanical valve that regulates the flow of fluid to the brakes) in the anti-lock braking system's central control reduces the brake pressure at the wheel in question until it starts to rotate freely again. The pressure is subsequently increased to the lock-up threshold again. As a result the car remains stable and is still fully steerable, letting you avoid obstacles or a collision, while still slowing down as fast as possible. The latest anti-lock braking system, fitted in all our models, repeats this process many times a second.
- DSC - Dynamic Stability Control
- Front and rear disc brakes
- Hill start assist
- 3 point seatbelts on all four seats
- 6 Airbags - front, side, head and seat belt tensioners
- Two tone horn
- Tyre pressure monitoring system
- Audio / Communications
- Compatible mobile phone bluetooth with audio streaming
BluetoothBluetooth technology helps electronic devices communicate wirelessly via radio signals between their transmitters and receivers.
With Bluetooth in your car you can make hands-free calls, without taking your phone out of your pocket. It reroutes calls to your car's audio system when you are driving, automatically muting any music that is playing while you are speaking. You can also connect to music on your phone and some MP3 players. Some systems also have voice recognition built in.
Data is transmitted on the 2.4 GHz band (licence-exempt worldwide). The transmitting power of the interface is one watt, allowing a transmission range of around ten metres - more than enough to link up devices inside a car. We offer factory fitted Bluetooth solutions providing safe, hands-free communications while driving.
- Mini E-call
- 6.5" touchscreen with LED ring
- FM tuner and DAB digital radio
Digital Audio Broadcasting (DAB)DAB stands for Digital Audio Broadcasting and is the new way to receive radio - in the clearest possible sound! With digital radio, you can get all the digital stations bringing you extra news, sport, music, comedy, drama, children's programmes and more. There's such a wide selection you'll find plenty to suit your own particular interests. And you can also listen to your existing favourites, hiss and crackle-free, in crystal clear digital sound quality. BBC Radio 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 live, the World Service and most BBC local radio stations, for example, are available on DAB.
- Instrument cluster
- MINI TeleServices
- On board computer
- Service interval indicator
- Interior Features
- Manual air conditioning
Air conditioningMaintain the perfect temperature inside with air conditioning.
2-zone temperature control lets you set separate temperatures for the driver and front passenger areas of your car.
- 12V Accessory socket in centre console
- 4 lashing eyes in luggage compartment
- Anthracite headlining
- Chrome interior highlights
- Glove compartment
- Height and length steering column adjustment
- John Cooper Works leather steering wheel with contrasting stitching in Chilli Red with John Cooper Works logo
- Leather gearshift lever and handbrake gaiters
- Mini logo projection on floor from drivers exterior mirror
- Multifunction steering wheel
- Storage compartments in doors
- Tool kit
- Interior lighting with 12 basic colours selectable via toggle switch in roof
- LED reading lights, vanity mirror lights, front foot well light and spotlight on front seats
- Performance Control
- Steptronic sport transmission with double clutch and steering wheel paddles
- Sunvisors with vanity mirrors
- 60/40 split folding rear seat
- Front and rear isofix with front passenger airbag deactivation
Isofix is an international standard designed to ensure your child's car seat is fitted easily and securely. Isofix is being adopted worldwide as a safer way to travel with your children.
The Isofix child seat fixes directly into compatible fittings in your car, creating a secure link with no need to use the adult seatbelts. Studies have shown many child car seats are not fitted properly. With Isofix, securing your child's car seat properly is much easier, reducing the risk of injury in an accident.
- John Cooper Works Logo in seat
- Mechanical seat adjustment, driver seat height adjust, forward/back and front seats backrest
- Storage pocket on back of front seats
- Alarm system with tilt sensor, monitoring doors, bonnet interior and tailgate
- Electronic vehicle immobiliser
- Start/stop toggle with keyless go
- Maximum speed146 mph
- Cubic capacity1,998 cc
- Power192 PS
- MPG (combined)- ‡
- Tank capacity44 l
- Number of cylinders4
- Kerb weight1635 kg
- Vehicle length3850 mm
- Vehicle width1727 mm
- Vehicle height1414 mm
- Vehicle wheelbase2495 mm
- CO2 (WLTP)- ‡
Select an image to zoom in and view more detail
Finance this ŠKODA
our approved benefits
- 12 months'WARRANTY†
- FreeMOT test
- 12 MONTHS' ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE†
- Vehicle statusCheck
- Multi-pointInspection check
- 30 day / 1,000 mile exchange
- ComplimentaryŠKODA DRIVE AWAY INSURANCE††
†Valid for vehicles up to 10 years old and up to 100,000 miles at point of activation. ††Subject to eligibility. Five day drive away insurance cannot be used in conjunction with any other insurance offer. ŠKODA Car Insurance is underwritten by U K Insurance Limited.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local Retailer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
*Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen Retailer. ŠKODA UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local Retailer. Price may vary by Retailer.
‡ Fuel consumption and CO2 figures for SKODA Approved Used Cars may be derived from WLTP technical procedures or the previous NEDC regime, depending on the age of the vehicle. You should only compare fuel consumption and CO2 figures with other vehicles tested to the same technical procedures (i.e. only compare figures labelled WLTP with other vehicles tested through WLTP and only compare figures labelled NEDC with other vehicles tested through NEDC). Fuel consumption and emissions figures are for comparability purposes and may not reflect real life driving results, which will depend upon a number of factors including the accessories fitted (post-registration), variations in weather, driving styles and vehicle load.